As our country continues to cope with the impacts of the latest coronavirus outbreak, COVID-19, the Environmental Consulting Group is taking the following measures to help keep our employees and customers safe:
Employees are asked to stay home if they are experiencing flu-like symptoms such as fever, headaches, coughing, shortness of breath, or loss of taste or smell.
Employees are screened for visible signs of illness and their temperatures are taken at beginning of every work day.
All employees are required to follow these protocols during the work day:
- Do not shake hands
- Sanitize hands regularly, as well as immediately prior to entering and exiting a residence or business
- Maintain a minimum of 6 feet of separation during any interaction with clients or homeowners
- Wear a mast that fully covers their nose and mouth; double mask when asked
- Double mask if 6 feet of separation is difficult to maintain
- Report any fellow employees not observing the above procedures
In addition to ensuring the health of both our employees and customers, we are also taking measures with our supply chain to ensure we keep well stocked with the latest protective equipment and sanitizing gear needed to make sure we can effectively treat your home or business in a timely manner and guarantee results.